Circumstantial Combat Modifiers
Alignment Chaotic Good
HP 138 (+21 while raging)Class Build – Half-Orc Barbarian 9//Bard 9
- Initiative: +2
- Speed: 40 ft
- BAB/Grapple: +9/+15
- Armor Class: 25 (Armor +7, Dexterity +2, Flaw -1, shield +3, Nat +3, Def +1)
- Flat-Footed/Denied Dexterity: 15 (Armor +6, Flaw -1)
- Touch: 11 (Dexterity +2, Flaw -1)
- Specific Armor Class: -4 AC while raging, -4 AC while charging
- Str – 24 (+2 from Enhancement)
- Dex – 14
- Con – 18 (+2 from Enhancement)
- Int – 10
- Wis – 12
- Cha – 16
- Can rage
- Fortitude – 10 (6 base)
- Reflex – 8 (6 base)
- Will – 7 (6 base)
- +2 on Will saves while Raging
- +4 on saves against Illusions while Raging
- +8 to resist Bull Rush
- +4 to resist Grapple checks that would move you
- 1 – Reckless Rage
- Flaw – Vulnerable
- Flaw Bonus – Improved Toughness
- Flaw – Murky-Eyed
- Flaw Bonus – Channeled Rage
- 3 – Weapon Focus (Greataxe)
- 6 – Epic of the Lost King
- 9 – Music of the Outer Spheres
|Use Magic Device||+5||2||3|
- Darkvision 60 ft
- Orc Blooded
- Rage 3/day
- Fast Movement +10
- Bardic Knowledge (+7)
- Bardic Music 7/day
- Countersong (Su): Each round of the countersong, he makes a Perform check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard himself) that is affected by a sonic or language-dependent magical attack may use the bard’s Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform check result proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the countersong is already under the effect of a noninstantaneous sonic or language-dependent magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it hears the countersong, but it must use the bard’s Perform check result for the save. Countersong has no effect against effects that don’t allow saves. The bard may keep up the countersong for 10 rounds.
- Fascinate (Sp): Each creature to be fascinated must be within 90 feet, able to see and hear the bard, and able to pay attention to him. The bard must also be able to see the creature. The distraction of a nearby combat or other dangers prevents the ability from working. For every three levels a bard attains beyond 1st, he can target one additional creature with a single use of this ability. To use the ability, a bard makes a Perform check. His check result is the DC for each affected creature’s Will save against the effect. If a creature’s saving throw succeeds, the bard cannot attempt to fascinate that creature again for 24 hours. If its saving throw fails, the creature sits quietly and listens to the song, taking no other actions, for as long as the bard continues to play and concentrate (up to a maximum of 1 round per bard level). While fascinated, a target takes a –4 penalty on skill checks made as reactions, such as Listen and Spot checks. Any potential threat requires the bard to make another Perform check and allows the creature a new saving throw against a DC equal to the new Perform check result. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a ranged weapon at the target, automatically breaks the effect. Fascinate is an enchantment (compulsion), mind-affecting ability.
- Inspire Courage (Su): The effect lasts for as long as the ally hears the bard sing and for 5 rounds thereafter. An affected ally receives a +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +2 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. At 8th level, and every six bard levels thereafter, this bonus increases by 1 (+2 at 8th, +3 at 14th, and +4 at 20th). Inspire courage is a mind-affecting ability.
- Inspire Competence (Su): The ally must be within 30 feet and able to see and hear the bard. The bard must also be able to see the ally. The ally gets a +2 competence bonus on skill checks with a particular skill as long as he or she continues to hear the bard’s music. The effect lasts as long as the bard concentrates, up to a maximum of 2 minutes. A bard can’t inspire competence in himself. Inspire competence is a mind-affecting ability.
- Suggestion (Sp): A bard can make a suggestion (as the spell) to a creature that he has already fascinated (see above). Using this ability does not break the bard’s concentration on the fascinate effect, nor does it allow a second saving throw against the fascinate effect. Making a suggestion doesn’t count against a bard’s daily limit on bardic music performances. A Will saving throw (DC 10 bard’s Cha modifier) negates the effect. This ability affects only a single creature. Suggestion is an enchantment (compulsion), mind-affecting, language dependent ability.
- Reckless Charge: +4 to-hit and -4 AC on a charge.
- Insightful Rage: +4 on Will saves to disbelieve illusion spells.
- Two-Handed Strike: +2 on damage rolls with two-handed melee weapon.
- Murkey-Eyed: Every time you roll to hit an enemy with concealment, roll twice and if either roll results in failure then your attack misses
- Channel Rage: Immediate action, spend a use of Rage to gain a bonus on a single Will save equal to my Strength modifier
- Epic of the Lost King: Standard action, expend 1 Bardic Music attempt to remove Fatigue from up to 3 allies (or myself and 2 allies) within 30 feet or expend 3 to remove Exhaustion instead.
- Songstriker, Crystal Echo Greataxe (+1)
- Breastplate (+1)
- Gloves of Strength +2
- Belt of Constitution +2
- Vanguard Treads
- Chime of Harmonic Agony
- Vanguard Treads: Ignore movement penalties for any terrain, are unaffected by slippery ice, and can charge up stairs. Gain a +8 to resist Bull Rush and +4 to resist Grapple attempts that would move you. Areas magically manipulated to impede movement still impede you, as does non-solid surfaces like sand or water. Anyone following you gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Search and Survival checks.
- Chime of Harmonic Agony: Standard activation, at will, expend 1 Bardic Music attempt to deal 3d6+Cha mod+Enhancement bonus to Constitution damage to a single target within 30 ft. Will save DC 16 for half.
- Avery’s Adventurers Kit: KnapsackX2, Bedroll, Bucket, Fishhook, Fishing Net (25 square feet), Flint and Steel, Handaxe, Silk Rope (50’), Iron Pot, Sewing Needle, Shovel, Soap, Traveler’s Outfit, Waterskin, Whetstone, Winter BlanketX2, Chalk, Crowbar, Oil FlaskX8, TorchesX3, Lanterns (1 hooded, 2 buseye), 10 ft. Pole©, Hammer, PitonsX30, Map CaseX3, Belt Pouch, Lock (Good quality), Ink (1 oz), Inkpen, Magnifying Glass, Merchant’s Scales, Paper [200 sheets in 4 scroll cases ] ,Sealing Wax, Signet Ring, Mirror (small steel), Healers kit, Thieves tools, Holy Water, Atitoxin, Acid flaskX3, Instant CampfireX3 weight:94lbs
Gold: 0 pp, 0 gp, 0 sp, 0 cp
- Krusik casts as a 7th level Bard and his save DCs are equal to 13+spell level. He has an arcane spell failure chance of 25%.
- Spells Per Day:
- Level 0: Bard – 3/day
- Level 1: Bard – 5/day
- Level 2: Bard – 5/day
- Level 3: Bard – 4/day
- Level 4: Bard -
- Spells Known:
- Level 0
- 6 known
- Level 1
- 4 known
- Level 2
- 4 known
- Level 3
- 3 known